La Vie en Bleu incorporating La Vita Rossa Saturday 25 - Sunday 26 May 2019 A celebration of French and Italian cars, music and entertainment Commemorating the 90th Anniversary of the Bugatti Owners´ Club ´La Vie en Bleu´ returns to Prescott on Saturday 25 - Sunday 26 May 2019.
The spectacular two-day event is a firm favourite on the motoring calendar and celebrates all things French & Italian and this year will be no exception. Prescott Hill Climb (Home of the Bugatti Owners´ Club) will once again be transformed into a celebration of fine French and Italian automobiles, action-packed motor racing, and a whole host of entertainment.
The Bugatti Owners´ Club is the oldest Club for the marque in the world, founded in 1929. To mark the significant 90th anniversary, The Bugatti Trust will join in the festivities to celebrate the landmark year. Whilst many other historic Bugatti´s from around the world will make a pilgrimage to Prescott, some for the first time ever. It is anticipated that over 90 Bugatti´s will be in attendance!
- As home to the Bugatti Owners´ Club, the famous Molsheim marque will be well represented with a large gathering of vintage Bugattis, including the Works 59/50B Bugatti which is to make a magnificent return to Prescott after 80 years! Plus there will be several Veyron´s including the Supersport and Pur Sang and its 1990´s cousin the EB110.
- An exotic array of rare historic cars including the Ex-John Surtees Ferrari 330 GT gifted to him by Enzo Ferrari for winning his World Championship in 1964 (55th anniversary), plus a unique 1958 Lancia Aurelia B20 single seater built for F2 recently discovered in Monte Carlo to the Former Bernie Ecclestone Lamborghini Miura.
- Special class for ERA voiturettes - The famous cars made by ERA epitomise British motor racing during the 1930s and have a very special place in the affections of patriotic enthusiasts. Fans of British racers will be treated to a special class for ERA voiturettes at la Vie.
- Special competition classes for French and Italian marques including a round of the Ferrari Hillclimb Championship with support from the Ferrari Owners Club.
- Non-stop themed entertainment from ´One Man Frank´, a tribute to crooner Frank Sinatra, the incredible Oyster ´Street´ Opera and evoking the sound of 1930s Paris - The Hot Club gypsy jazz band performing tunes from the golden era of swing, rooted in the style of Django Reinhardt. Plus, there´s Prescott´s stunning Can Can girls, the fabulously entertaining stilt walkers and ´pop up´ swing dancers.
Advance tickets cost £15 per day or £25 for the weekend ? on-the-gate prices are £20 and £35 respectively. Entry includes free parking, and all entertainment. Children under 16 years old go free.